“Exibit-R25J” is my very own Jan 25th Revolution Exhibition/Gallery, containing the items which I used on the Day of Rage in Tahrir Square (28th of Jan), and the subsequent days of the revolution.
The items are:
1. My Site Helmet: which I wore for protection from rubber bullets.
2. The famous Gas Mask soaked with vinegar for protection from Tear gas (which proved utterly ineffective)!
3. Gloves: which actually proved very handy in dealing with hot tear gas canisters!
4. An empty Tear Gas canister: picked up from in front of the Supreme Court during the raging battle for Tahrir on the 28th of Jan.
4. A small banner bearing the Egyptian flag overlay-ed over the famous picture of the 25th of Jan.
5. Empty Bullet Shells: gathered from a post 28th Army shoot out, the Army were shooting them in the air to scare thugs.
6. A Whistle: which we used to sound alarm when we were in the “Legan” protecting our homes in the post 28th police withdrawal mayhem.